Low-Speed Buffer Floor Pads 5100, 17" Diameter, Red, 5/Carton
Low-Speed Buffer Floor Pads 5100, 17" Diameter, Red, 5/Carton. 3M™ Red Buffer Pads 5100 can be used for everyday cleaning, remove light soil, scuff marks and black heel marks. Its regular use reduces the frequency of scrub-and-recoat operations, enhancing the appearance of your finished floors with reduced labor and materials costs. Fibers throughout the pad are uniformly coated with a high-quality resin and fine cleaning particles, providing good performance throughout the pad's long life. Open-web construction means this washable, reusable pad resists clogging and loading. Conformable fibers provide maximum pad-to-floor contact. Pads are reversible. For rotary swing machines and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm). Application: Buffing; Diameter: 17"; Height: 1"; Color(s): Red.
- Use for everyday cleaning and light scrubbing under automatic and rotary floor machines.
- Removes soil, scratches, scuff marks and black heel marks to enhance appearance.
- Open web construction resists loading and clogging.
- Uniform resin coating throughout the web delivers high performance over the life of the pad.
- Can also be used with a swing machine for spray buffing and cleaning.
- Rotary or Automatic Machine Speed of 175-600 rpm
- Floor Pads-Burnish/Buff
- Non-Woven Polyester Fiber
You can only compare four products at once