Disinfectant Surface Wipes, Alcohol, 10" x 6", Blue, 100/Tub, 600/Carton
Disinfectant Surface Wipes, Alcohol, 10" x 6", Blue, 100/Tub, 600/Carton. Disinfectant surface wipes with 21 percent alcohol. Bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal in two minutes. Ten second sanitization time for hard, nonporous surfaces. One product to clean, sanitize, and disinfect. Low alcohol won’t fix blood to surfaces. Broad spectrum disinfectant kills a variety of microorganisms such as TB, HBV, HCV, HIV-1, MRSA, VRE, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella enterica, Rotavirus, H1N1, and Rhinovirus to name a few. Towel/Wipe Type: Disinfecting Wipes; Application: Cleaning; Disinfecting; Public Buildings; Sanitizing; Applicable Material: Hard Surfaces; Non-Porous Surfaces; Chemical Compound: 2-Butoxyethanol; Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Hospital grade disinfectant cleaner destroys disease-causing microbes.
- Full spectrum effectiveness; bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal.
- Works fast and kills microorganisms in two minutes when used as directed.
- Won’t harm surfaces and is perfect for hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Compatible with glass, metal, Plexiglas®, plastics, baked-on painted surfaces, stainless steel, brass, chrome, copper, acrylic, powder-painted coated surfaces, Formica®, glazed tile and vinyl.
- Easy-to-use, both cleans and disinfects.
- Clean with one wipe and use a second wipe to disinfect or clean with one side and flip over, disinfect with the other side.
- Hard Surfaces; Non-Porous Surfaces
- Cleaning; Disinfecting; Public Buildings; Sanitizing
- 1 lbs 7.8 oz
- 2-Butoxyethanol; Isopropyl Alcohol
- EPA Registered
- Acinetobacter Baumannii; Bactericidal; Tuberculocidal; Virucidal
- Towels & Wipes-Cleaner/Detergent Wet Wipe
- Disinfecting Wipes
You can only compare four products at once