Skip to content
Corebuy wants your returns to be fast and easy!
We will grant refunds or items exchanges under the following guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: Customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting products. Customer can reject and return any portion of an order that is damaged, defective or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer’s order, subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by a Corebuy issued Return Authorization
- All returned products must be received in resalable condition (including no markings or labels attached to the cartons) and in the original manufacturers’ shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- Corebuy will not accept any returns from Customer for product that is designated as “Non-Returnable Item”.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased from Corebuy.
- The following categories (“Ineligible Categories”) are not eligible for return: food products, pharmaceuticals, Machine/Floor Equipment, discontinued or expired products, special order products, and closeout merchandise.
- Corebuy will not accept returns of any product in excess of the quantity of that product Customer purchased from Corebuy in the 30 days prior to the date Corebuy receives the return.
- Corebuy reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with these terms. Corebuy will assess a 15% restocking charge for any returns Corebuy accepts that do not comply with these terms.
- During issuance of a Return Authorization all returns quantities will be verified against all purchase history from Corebuy.
- Products not eligible for return will be returned to Customer, freight collect. Any requests for proof of delivery must be made within 60 days after the invoice is received; after 60 days no proof of delivery will be supplied.
- Customer must request a Return Authorization and return the merchandise to Corebuy within the following time frames:
- 30 days from date of invoice for returns due to customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); merchandise must be returned in re-saleable condition.
- 30 days from date of invoice for any defective merchandise.
- 10 days from date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages).
- 5 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.