Designjet T790 24" Wide Format Inkjet ePrinter with PostScript Capabilities. Ideal for large design workgroups, this network-ready large-format inkjet ePrinter helps you produce high-quality CAD drawings, share files and collaborate wherever work takes you. Use the Web-connected color touchscreen to take advantage of intuitive operation, direct printing and automatic software updates. Gain access to HP ePrint & Share Web-based library, which makes it easier for your project team to work together, no matter where they are—just log in and start uploading, sharing and managing your files. Handle complex files as easily as simple ones, thanks to the robust memory and built-in hard drive. Count on a truly dependable printing experience with the built-in PostScript® interpreter for processing PS and PDF files. Print files directly from your thumb drive with the USB direct interface—no computer required. Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height): 2400 x 1200 dpi; Print Resolution (Color) (Width x Height): 2400 x 1200 dpi; B&W or Color Output: Color; Printer Type: Wide Format Inkjet.
- Produce CAD drawings, share files and collaborate anywhere.
- Convenient Web-connected color touchscreen.
- Access HP ePrint & Share Web-based library.
- Robust memory and built-in hard drive.
- Reliably process PostScript® and PDF files.
- Print from a USB thumb drive PC-free.
- Get the job done quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Energy Star Rated; TAA Compliant
- EIO; Ethernet; USB
- 27 3/5"
- Adobe® PDF 1.7; Adobe® PostScript® 3; CALS G4; HP-GL/2; HP PCL 3 GUI; HP-RTL; JPEG; TIFF; URF
- Printers-Wide Format Inkjet
- 41 3/10"
- 8 GB
- 24" x 300'
- Designjet T790 24" PostScript
- 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Mac® OS X 10.5, 10.6; Windows® XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista, 7
- Roll Feed; Sheet Feed
- Wide Format Inkjet
- 8 GB
- 49 7/10"
You can only compare four products at once