Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner, 1 gal Bottle, 4/Carton
Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner, 1 gal Bottle, 4/Carton. Clorox® Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner is an effective one-step solution to cleaning and disinfecting. Formulated with patented hydrogen peroxide technology that kills microorganisms quickly on a broad range of surfaces. EPA-registered to kill pathogens on both hard and soft surfaces, this cleaner kills bacteria and viruses in as short as 30 seconds and is perfect for use on high-touch surfaces where germs can be easily transferred from person to person. It removes soap scum, grease and grime quickly and can be used on a variety of surfaces including fabrics that are composed of 100% cotton or 100% polyester. Clorox® Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfecting Cleaner contains plant-based surfactants and has no harsh fumes, bleach, VOCs or added fragrance. From Clorox Commercial Solutions®, this disinfecting cleaner is for industrial and institutional use only. Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner; Applicable Material: Ceramics; 100% Cotton; Enamel; Fiberglass; Metal; Plastic; 100% Polyester; Vinyl; Chemical Compound: Hydrogen Peroxide 1.4%; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Dust; Germs; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Soap Scum.
- Hydrogen peroxide, the active ingredient, breaks down into water and oxygen after use.
- Eliminates germs of high concern, including Norovirus, Rotavirus, Rhinovirus and Influenza.
- Kills bacteria and viruses in as short as 30 seconds.
- Plant-based cleaning agents, no VOCs or harsh chemical fumes.
- Fast non-bleach disinfectant.
- No fragrance added.
- Kills microorganisms on 100% cotton and 100% polyester fabrics.
- From Clorox Commercial Solutions®.
- For industrial and institutional use only.
- Ceramics; 100% Cotton; Enamel; Fiberglass; Metal; Plastic; 100% Polyester; Vinyl
- 1 gal
- Hydrogen Peroxide 1.4%
- Bacteria; Dust; Germs; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Soap Scum
- Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner
You can only compare four products at once