Niagara Natural White Burnishing Pad, 27" Diameter, 5/Carton
Niagara Natural White Burnishing Pad, 27" Diameter, 5/Carton. Natural Blend White Pad 3300 is a floor maintenance buffing pad made of natural and polyester fibers in a non-woven web construction. The fibers are bonded to the web structure with a durable resin system that permeates the entire pad. Unique design and durable construction make these pads the industry standard for consistent performance and long life. For use on ultra high speed floor machines operating at 1500 –3000 rpm. Application: Floor Maintenance; Diameter: 27"; Color(s): Natural White; Color Family: White.
- Designed to be used for buffing or limited spray cleaning.
- Pads are reversible and will not be significantly affected by water, detergents, or cleaners normally used for floor maintenance.
- For use on ultra high speed floor machines operating at 1500 –3000 rpm.
- Uniform coating throughout every 3M™floor pad reduces the number of knots and clumps, which eliminates scratching of floors while providing greater consistency and extended pad life.
- Finish-coated flooring such as sheet vinyl, vinyl tile, marble, terrazzo or concrete
- Floor Maintenance
- Natural White
- Ultra-High-Speed Burnishers (1500-3000 rpm)
- Floor Pads-Burnish/Buff
- Synthetic Fiber
You can only compare four products at once