Pedi-padz II Defibrillator Pads, Children Up to 8 Years Old, 2-Year Shelf Life
Made in USA
Pedi-padz II Defibrillator Pads, Children Up to 8 Years Old, 2-Year Shelf Life. Pediatric Electrodes (pedi-padz II) for the ZOLL® AED Plus® (sold separately) work with intelligent pediatric capability, using text and voice prompts, applying separate energy levels for pediatric patients and using specific algorithms to analyze a child's heart rate as compared to an adult's. Can be used to defibrillate children up to eight years of age. Two-year shelf life. Pedi-padz are designed for use with ZOLL® AED Plus® Defibrillators but are also compatible with professional defibrillators, easing continuity of care from the home to the hospital. Age Recommendation: Children Up to 8 Years Old; Size (W x L): 12 x 10; Weight: 2.5 lbs; Manufacturer Shelf Life: 2 Years.
- Intelligent pediatric capability.
- Can defibrillate children up to eight years of age.
- Designed to work with ZOLL® AED Plus® Defibrillators (sold separately).
- Compatible with professional defibrillators.
- Children Up to 8 Years Old
- ZOLL® 800000400001, 800000400701
- Defibrillator Pads-Child
- 2 Years
- 12 x 10
- 2.5 lbs
You can only compare four products at once