Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner, 1gal Bottle, 4/Carton
Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner, 1gal Bottle, 4/Carton. Virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal, this multi-purpose, hospital disinfectant cleans and disinfects hard, nonporous surfaces. The economical, concentrated formula makes up to 256 gallons (1:256). This neutral pH germicidal detergent is ideal for use on floors, walls, glazed porcelain, plastic surfaces (such as polypropylene, polystyrene, etc.) and other hard, nonporous surfaces. Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner; Applicable Material: Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces; Chemical Compound: Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride; n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride; Dirt Types: Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Viruses; Water-Based Soil.
- Hospital-strength multipurpose disinfectant cleans, disinfects and deodorizes hard, nonporous surfaces.
- Virucidal, fungicidal and bactericidal.
- Economical, concentrated formula makes up to 256 gallons.
- Effective against Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Staph, MRSA, Strep, E coli, HIV-1 (AIDS), Herpes Simplex 1 and 2, RSV, Influenza A, and Hepatitis B and C Viruses, among others, including animal viruses.
- Neutral pH.
- Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces
- 1 gal
- Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride; n-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride
- Complies with the VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) limits, including California; Fully registered with the Federal EPA and each of the 50 State EPA agencies (and the District of Columbia); Compliant with TSCA regulations; Compliant with all various state phosphate regulations
- Bacteria; Dust; Fungus; Germs; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Viruses; Water-Based Soil
- Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner
You can only compare four products at once